- Be kind to yourself.
- When it first happens let it be. Don’t try to force yourself, sometimes you just need a break
- Browse patterns and projects. Try cleaning up your queue and favorites and add new ones you want to make. Get a new book or magazine and flip through it.
- Find some pretty yarn.
- Find other yarnies.
- Cast on a new project
- cast on a bunch of new projects
- Pull out old projects
- Frog the ones you don’t care about making any more
- Learn a new technique
- Take a class at a shop or festival
12: How to Get Your Mojo Back, My Top 8 Tips
Read More »
Hello and welcome! You’re listening to the Fairy Tale Knits show episode 27. First I want to tell you all about some changes. My shop