- Be kind to yourself.
- When it first happens let it be. Don’t try to force yourself, sometimes you just need a break
- Browse patterns and projects. Try cleaning up your queue and favorites and add new ones you want to make. Get a new book or magazine and flip through it.
- Find some pretty yarn.
- Find other yarnies.
- Cast on a new project
- cast on a bunch of new projects
- Pull out old projects
- Frog the ones you don’t care about making any more
- Learn a new technique
- Take a class at a shop or festival
How to Tink and How to Frog
Today I’m sharing the first step on how to fix mistakes in your knitting. I’ll show you have to tink and how to frog your knitting so you can get